Keep Track Download
Please try Keep Track (version 3.9.5) by downloading the demo below.
keeptrack.zip (3.28 MB)
In the demo version, you can only save up to 25 Artists, and each Artist can only have up to 3 Tracks. Also batches are deleted when saving. Click here to buy the full version.
Changes since Version 3.8.8 - 26 September 2017
- Can now register full version via Help menu if running demo
- 'From current track' button in Search will now skip to next track maintaining fade out for previous track. If a playlist is playing, when this is clicked, the next track to the one selected will be played.
- 'Clear results before each search' being unchecked in Search will now not interrupt a playing of a playlist
- 'Remove selected track from selected batch' in Search bug fixed
- Error messages appear in a new window. Before, they would appear in a message box meaning the user had to click 'OK' before anything else would be possible i.e. automatically playing the next track.
Changes since Version 3.8.7 - 1 March 2012
- Problem fixed where 0 byte music file was created if a filename in the database does not exist in the file system
- Mouse cursor stayed as 'hourglass' in some cases when it should not
Changes since Version 3.8.6 - 12 July 2011
- Shortcut creation problem fixed
Changes since Version 3.7.8 - 11 May 2010
- It is now possible to add tracks to the Search window while Keep Track plays through them (either randomly or consecutively). This is useful if you were playing through a play list for a party, for example, and someone made a request to play a particular track - the track could then be added without affecting the playing of the tracks.
- A playing track now fades out when another is selected and the new track is started over the fade out. Also when one track finishes, the next starts over the very end of the previous one. Therefore Keep Track is now a lot better for public performances.
- When opening a database, you are now presented with a window from where you can select a batch (play list) to play. I added this as it is probably what most users would want to do most of the time.
- You can now double-click on a track in Keep Track Statistics to play it
- Sometimes a play list stopped without finishing after a track finished - this bug has been fixed
Changes since Version 3.6.2 - 23 September 2007
- Full information visible in the artist and track list. The artist list displays the artist's name, number of tracks, website, artist ID and the time and date added. The track list displays the track name, the filename, the play length of the track, the genre, the date, the track ID and the time and date added.
- Keep Track Statistics added, which shows, amongst other things, the number of times a track has been played and the last time it was played for all databases
- Changeable background picture displayed instead of blank space
- Export customisable HTML report of artists, tracks, batches and Keep Track Statistics
- Quick search at top-right of screen for a convenient way to search for a track name
- Keep Track can now be registered to a user (whereas before full versions were not personalised)
- Splash screen added
- Aspect ratio fixed for pictures - no more stretched faces
- Artist, track and batch IDs now kept static i.e. they do not change when deleting other artists, tracks or batches
- Edit track details in its own window
- Playing bug fixed for Windows Vista
- Default font changed to Arial
- Auto wild cards in search i.e. no need to type '*' before and after the word you want to search for
Changes since Version 3.5.7 - 21 August 2007
- '<Choose batch to play...>' ComboBox on main screen, which is a quicker way of viewing and playing the contents of batches
- Adding tracks to batches is now quicker thanks to the new 'Add to Batch' submenu on the Track menu
- Track playing toolbar added in the Search window
- Copy files and create shortcuts of MP3/WMA files from the list of search results to any folder
- Some searches in the database are now much quicker
- Bugs fixed