Release date: 17th October 2017
Date added: 6th November 2017
Cost (US): $35.95
Place an Order
Install: Install and Uninstall
Size: 34.93 MB
Supported operating systems:
Mac OS X, Mac OS X 10.1, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9
System requirements: 1G Hz or above processor;512 MB physical RAM or more;1024*768 or higher display; Optical Disc Drive
To truly enjoy Blu-Ray content, you will need a media player that can make use of the capabilities of your Mac computer and provide you with a seamless viewing experience. This is where the 8K Player for Mac comes in. This light Mac media player has all the capabilities that you could need to enjoy Blu-ray (disc/folder/ISO) in the best possible manner and offers one-stop solution for all types of audio, video and DVD movies on Mac (OS High Sierra). This all-in-one Mac media player works perfectly with every media content, right from your common everyday videos to ultra high quality content, including 4K Ultra HD video like 4K MP4, 4K MKV, 4K MOV, 1080P Full HD video like HD MP4, HD MKV, HD AVI, HD VOB, etc., 720P HD/SD video like MP4, MKV, AVI, FLV, etc.
When watching Blu-ray movies, 8K Player for Mac (Blu-ray Power) lets you switch between different subtitles as well as audio tracks to suit your preferences. It supports not only DTS technology, but also AAC, Dolby, DTS HD as well as TrueHD among other technologies for audio decoding. All of this comes together to provide you with a great movie experience.
8K Player for Mac is definitely what you need to make the most out of your viewing experience- be it your favorite movie, some TV show or your most loved music playlist. Besides, there are more exclusive functions on "Navigation panel" at the bottom of the player interface like video looping, recording, adding bookmark, making gif, checking history, etc.. Moreover, click the "Snapshot" button to take your favorite pictures effortlessly. And you can adjust the screen size of this Player by adjusting the playback frame, control the video playback volume, fast forward/back forward, etc..
Mac OS 10.13/10.12 Compatible- Works well on Mac-based computer, includes macos (High) Sierra.
Money Back Guarantee - Safe shopping. Free tech support.
1. Majorization the register process to meet major update.
2. Optimize GIF making performance
Warning: This program is protected by copyright law and international treaties. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this program, or any portion of it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Copyright @ 2017 DimoSoft. All Rights Reserved.
End-user licence agreement:
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT OF Dimo
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Dimo for 8K Player for Mac accompanying this EULA, which includes computer software and may include "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE").
By exercising your rights to make and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, promptly notify Dimo.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
- System Software. You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer.
- Storage/Network Use. You may also store or install a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to install or run the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your other computers over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate computer on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed or run from the storage device. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
- Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. This EULA is your proof of license to exercise the rights granted herein and must be retained by you. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
- Rental. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, any upgrades, this EULA) and, and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
- Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Dimo may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
3. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by Dimo or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material except that you may either (a) make one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT solely for backup or archival purposes, or (b) install the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes.
4. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event shall Dimo or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if Dimo has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. LIMITED WARRANTY. Dimo warrants that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of receipt. To the extent allowed by applicable law, implied warranties on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and hardware, if any, are limited to ninety (90) days.
6. MISCELLANEOUS. Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact DimoSoft for any reason, please contact us at:
Find more info at: http://www.mediadimo.com/