As the top DVD companion software for Mac, DVDmate for Mac integrates Mac DVD ripper/backup/player/editor/media server, video downloader, gif maker on Mac OS X 10.5 and later.
With it, you can rip DVD any DVD content to digital files like MP4, H.264/H.265, MPG, M4V, MXF, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, 3GP, F4V, FLV, etc. on Mac (OS Sierra), extract audio off DVD to MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, etc. and copy DVD to lossless mkv, video_ts folder for saving to hard drive on Mac without quality loss. With "fast mode" checked, you can make DVD to mkv copying faster.
What's more, it provides professional solution for Mac users to convert DVD to mobile devices, VR, TV, Editors, Game consoles, YouTube/Facebook, etc. for using. It even allows you to adjust the video and audio parameters of output video files so as to meet your player more. As a DVD editor, it can help Mac users to customize DVD movies by trimming, cropping, adding watermark/effects and create 3D movies in 3D SBS, TB, Anaglyph effects easily. With simple clicks, you can share DVD to mobile devices or TV wirelessly at ease.
As a video downloader, it can download favourite videos from YouTube, Vimeo, etc. for playback without Internet connection. Or convert them to friendly format for various devices.
As a gif maker, it can convert video to GIF to use in presentations to make you more attractive and appealing.
With DVDmate for Mac, you are free to watch, edit, backup and share DVD movies on Mac easily and conveniently! Users can use this Mac DVD converter easily without much technique knowledge.
1. Support "1:1 Copy DVD to folder";
2. Extend output format of GIF, maximum 30 seconds;
3. Add prompts when loading DVD;
4. Improve interface to be more friendly and fix some bugs.
Warning: This program is protected by copyright law and international treaties. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this program, or any portion of it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Copyright @ 2017 DimoSoft. All Rights Reserved.
End-user licence agreement:
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT OF Dimo
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Dimo for DVDMate for Mac accompanying this EULA, which includes computer software and may include "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE").
By exercising your rights to make and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, promptly notify Dimo.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
- System Software. You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer.
- Storage/Network Use. You may also store or install a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to install or run the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your other computers over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate computer on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed or run from the storage device. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
- Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. This EULA is your proof of license to exercise the rights granted herein and must be retained by you. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
- Rental. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, any upgrades, this EULA) and, and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
- Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Dimo may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
3. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by Dimo or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material except that you may either (a) make one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT solely for backup or archival purposes, or (b) install the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes.
4. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event shall Dimo or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if Dimo has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. LIMITED WARRANTY. Dimo warrants that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of receipt. To the extent allowed by applicable law, implied warranties on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and hardware, if any, are limited to ninety (90) days.
6. MISCELLANEOUS. Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact DimoSoft for any reason, please contact us at:
Find more info at: https://www.mediadimo.com/