Release date: 27th November 2017
Date added: 1st January 2018
Cost (US): $39.95
Place an Order
Install: Install and Uninstall
Size: 44.32 MB
Supported operating systems:
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server, Windows Other, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64
System requirements: DirectX: 9.0 or above; RAM: 1G at least; Processor: >1.5GHz Intel or AMD CPU; HDD Space: 50G or more
Videomate enables you to convert video/audio/image: AVI to MP4, FLV to MKV, WMV to MOV, Tivo to MPEP, AC3 to AAC, Webp to jpg, HEIC to jpg, etc. successfully. In addition, you can get audio off video file like MKV, Tivo, MXF, AVI, VOB, MP4, etc. as MP3, AAC, OGG, FLAC, etc. for music listening with customized 320kbps or 256kbps on your audio players.
What's more, it helps you convert video and audio to any mobile phones, PCs, tablets, websites and other devices. With it, users could freely enjoy videos and audios anytime anywhere with any player. And it supports to make a ISO file from Any Video folder for playback/storage.
This movie converter is also equipped with various video editing features like cropping, trimming, adding effects/watermark, adjusting brightness/contrast/saturation, creating 3D, etc. and parameter adjustor to let you personalize output files. And you are allowed to convert video to GIF to use in presentations to make you more attractive and appealing.
As long as your PC and TV/iPhone/Android are connected to the same network, the Media Server plug-in will work for you. Sharing Your Media Couldn't Be Easier. With just a click, you're enabled to download favourite videos for offline playback anytime. Or convert them to friendly format for various devices like Galaxy S8/S8+/Note 8, iPhone X/8/8 Plus, Apple TV 4K, etc., media players, editors, game consoles, TV, VR headsets, etc..
30X Fast Converting Speed - With the NVIDIA CUDA technology applied, the processing speed is greatly accelerated, while the output quality is strictly kept.
Windows 10 Compatible- Works well on Windows-based computer, includes Windows 10.
Money Back Guarantee - Safe shopping. Free tech support.
1. Support converting new HEIC Images with iOS 11 to jpg.
2. Fixed some bugs in the previous version.
Warning: This program is protected by copyright law and international treaties. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this program, or any portion of it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Copyright @ 2017 DimoSoft. All Rights Reserved.
End-user licence agreement:
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT OF Dimo
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Dimo for Videomate accompanying this EULA, which includes computer software and may include "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE").
By exercising your rights to make and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, promptly notify Dimo.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
- System Software. You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer.
- Storage/Network Use. You may also store or install a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to install or run the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your other computers over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate computer on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed or run from the storage device. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
- Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. This EULA is your proof of license to exercise the rights granted herein and must be retained by you. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
- Rental. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, any upgrades, this EULA) and, and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
- Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Dimo may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
3. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by Dimo or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material except that you may either (a) make one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT solely for backup or archival purposes, or (b) install the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes.
4. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event shall Dimo or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if Dimo has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. LIMITED WARRANTY. Dimo warrants that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of receipt. To the extent allowed by applicable law, implied warranties on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and hardware, if any, are limited to ninety (90) days.
6. MISCELLANEOUS. Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact DimoSoft for any reason, please contact us at:
Find more info at: https://www.mediadimo.com/