Release date: 27th March 2017
Date added: 8th August 2017
Cost (US): $39.95
Place an Order
Install: Install and Uninstall
Size: 42.57 MB
Supported operating systems:
Mac OS X, Mac OS X 10.1, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9
System requirements: DirectX: 9.0 or above; Memory: 1G at least; Processor: 2GHz Intel or AMD CPU; HDD Space:50G or above
An all-around Mac video converter software program that enables you to compress/convert between various video/audio formats such as MP4, h265, 4K, H.264, MXF, MOV, AVI, FLAC, MP3, etc.. It can be as video conversion software that converts any video you download from online video sharing sites or record from Canon/Sony/Panasonic camcorder to MP4, MP3, WMV, MOV, etc. for playback on your TV or mobile device or edit in FCP, Premiere Pro, Avid MC, etc.. (including macOS Sierra).
With user-friendly interface and super-fast conversion, you make video and audio conversion easy and fast. Setting video and audio parameters of output profile including video quality, video codec, bit rate, video resolution, frame rate, aspect ratio, audio quality, audio codec, sample rate, and audio channel is feasible as well within this video converter software. With "fast mode" checked, you can make video to lossless mkv remuxing faster with dolby 7.1 audio channel. And after loading media files into this video converter, you can play them by double clicking via the internal player.
With this powerful video conversion and editing software you can convert 2D videos to 3D format with multiple 3D options. It supports Anaglyph 3D (10 types), Side By Side (Half-Width/Full) 3D, Top and Bottom (Half-Height/Full) 3D. This all-in-one video converter software offers powerful editing features to add special effects, watermarks, etc.
The free media server plugin will help users to enjoy videos and audios anytime anywhere with any devices in the same network. And it also gives you one-stop solution to create ISO, download Online Videos from 300+ sites, record screen videos, take screenshots and make gif from video to use in presentations to make you more attractive and appealing.
1. Enable to add multiple files per time and add file by folder;
2. Extend output format of GIF, maximum 30 seconds;
3. Add prompts when loading Blu-ray/DVD;
4. Improve interface to be more friendly and fix some bugs.
Warning: This program is protected by copyright law and international treaties. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this program, or any portion of it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Copyright @ 2017 DimoSoft. All Rights Reserved.
End-user licence agreement:
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT OF Dimo
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Dimo for Videomate for Mac accompanying this EULA, which includes computer software and may include "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE").
By exercising your rights to make and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, promptly notify Dimo.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
- System Software. You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer.
- Storage/Network Use. You may also store or install a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to install or run the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your other computers over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate computer on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed or run from the storage device. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
- Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. This EULA is your proof of license to exercise the rights granted herein and must be retained by you. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
- Rental. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, any upgrades, this EULA) and, and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
- Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Dimo may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
3. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by Dimo or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material except that you may either (a) make one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT solely for backup or archival purposes, or (b) install the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes.
4. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event shall Dimo or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if Dimo has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. LIMITED WARRANTY. Dimo warrants that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of receipt. To the extent allowed by applicable law, implied warranties on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and hardware, if any, are limited to ninety (90) days.
6. MISCELLANEOUS. Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact DimoSoft for any reason, please contact us at:
Find more info at: https://www.mediadimo.com/