Author: NCH Software
Release date: 6th November 2017
Date added: 6th November 2017
Cost (US): $0
Place an Order
Install: Install and Uninstall
Size: 1.35 MB
Supported operating systems:
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 10, Windows 8
System requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
MixPad Free Multitrack Music Mixer and Audio Recorder is a free powerful sound production and music mixing software. Whether a novice or professional, MixPad has the strength to create breathtaking audio, yet it is designed with an easy-to-use and intuitive interface to allow you to make your tracks in a matter of minutes. With MixPad, enjoy the multitrack recording features and the ability to mix an unlimited number of music, voice and audio tracks at once. MixPad is like having your own personal recording studio at your fingertips!
MixPad Music Mixer and Audio Recorder Features Include:
* Drag and drop tracks directly into MixPad for convenience.
* Add audio, music and voice tracks from the many file formats that can be imported.
* Pull audio directly from your movies.
* Record your own songs, sounds and other audio from the interface.
* Take stock sounds from the extensive NCH Sound Library.
Editing and Effects
* Edit your tracks with trim, split, join, or one of the many other editing features.
* Enhance sound quality with pitch correction, surround sound setup, and other quality control features.
* Customize your sound with interesting effects, like crossfade, echo, and distortion.
* Apply multiple to all of the effects with the Effect Chain.
* Use the Beat Designer to edit and make beats.
* Create your own midis with the Midi Creator tool.
* Add Bookmarks to organize and mark points in your track.
* Attach ID tags to label your tracks with important information, such as genre, artist, title and dates.
Share Your Audio
* Upload directly to your SoundCloud account.
* Export locally to your computer or burn to disc in over 20 of the most popular file formats.
* Save your audio and music tracks online on Dropbox or Google Drive.
* Access NCH Suite to seamlessly integrate with one of our other multimedia applications.
You may copy or distribute the installation file of this software in its complete unaltered form but you may not, under any circumstances, distribute any software registration code.
End-user licence agreement:
Software License Terms
All software that is distributed by NCH Software is licensed under terms which include the following:
1. The copyrights in this software and any visual or audio work distributed with the software belong to NCH Software and others listed in the about box. All rights are reserved. Installation of this software and any software bundled with or installed-on-demand from this software is licensed only in accordance with these terms.
2. By installing, using or distributing this software you, on your own behalf and on behalf of your employer or principal, agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms, you may not use, copy, transmit, distribute, nor install this software - return it to the place of purchase within 14 days to receive a full refund.
3. This software, and all accompanying files, data and materials, are distributed "as is" and with no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied except as required by law. If you intend to rely on this software for critical purposes you must test it fully prior to using it, install redundant systems and assume any risk.
4. We will not be liable for any loss arising out of the use of this software including, but not limited to, any special, incidental or consequential loss. Your entire remedy against us for all claims is limited to receiving a full refund for the amount you paid for the software.
5. You may not use this software in any circumstances where there is any risk that failure of this software might result in a physical injury or loss of life. You agree to indemnify us from any claims relating to such unauthorized use.
6. You may copy or distribute the installation file of this software in its complete unaltered form but you may not, under any circumstances, distribute any software registration code for any of our programs without written permission. In the event that you do distribute a software registration code, you will be liable to pay the full purchase price for each location where the unauthorized use occurs.
7. Use of statistics collected by the software is subject to the NCH Software Privacy Statement which allows automatic anonymized collection of usage statistics in limited circumstances.
8. The contract arising out of this agreement is governed by the laws and courts of the Australian Capital Territory.