Author: NCH Software
Release date: 16th February 2018
Date added: 22nd February 2018
Expires after: 14 days (14 Day Trial)
Cost (US): $34.99
Place an Order
Install: Install and Uninstall
Size: 0.85 MB
Supported operating systems:
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 10, Windows 8
System requirements: Works on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
Pixillion Premium Edition is a JPEG and image file format conversion software for Windows. Pixillion Image Converter can convert files from and to JPEG and other file formats like gif, tiff, png, pdf and more. Before converting your file Pixillion allows you to view the image within the application as well as displaying the current file parameters. With Pixillion you can quickly and easily convert your image files into JPEG or other image file formats you may need to host on web sites, reduce file size for sending via email or storing on a CD.
Pixillion Premium Edition features:
* Converts between gif, jpg, pdf, png, bmp and many other formats
* Rotate, resize and compress digital photos
* PDF encoding has the extra option of choosing between page size
* Load images directly from a CD or Windows folder
* View your images and format information before converting
You may copy or distribute the installation file of this software in its complete unaltered form but you may not, under any circumstances, distribute any software registration code.
End-user licence agreement:
Software License Terms
All software that is distributed by NCH Software is licensed under terms which include the following:
1. The copyrights in this software and any visual or audio work distributed with the software belong to NCH Software and others listed in the about box. All rights are reserved. Installation of this software and any software bundled with or installed-on-demand from this software is licensed only in accordance with these terms.
2. By installing, using or distributing this software you, on your own behalf and on behalf of your employer or principal, agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms, you may not use, copy, transmit, distribute, nor install this software - return it to the place of purchase within 14 days to receive a full refund.
3. This software, and all accompanying files, data and materials, are distributed "as is" and with no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied except as required by law. If you intend to rely on this software for critical purposes you must test it fully prior to using it, install redundant systems and assume any risk.
4. We will not be liable for any loss arising out of the use of this software including, but not limited to, any special, incidental or consequential loss. Your entire remedy against us for all claims is limited to receiving a full refund for the amount you paid for the software.
5. You may not use this software in any circumstances where there is any risk that failure of this software might result in a physical injury or loss of life. You agree to indemnify us from any claims relating to such unauthorized use.
6. You may copy or distribute the installation file of this software in its complete unaltered form but you may not, under any circumstances, distribute any software registration code for any of our programs without written permission. In the event that you do distribute a software registration code, you will be liable to pay the full purchase price for each location where the unauthorized use occurs.
7. Use of statistics collected by the software is subject to the NCH Software Privacy Statement which allows automatic anonymized collection of usage statistics in limited circumstances.
8. The contract arising out of this agreement is governed by the laws and courts of the Australian Capital Territory.