Add an HTML calendar to you web site, users can view, print and read events with RSS. Organize your life and keep your company, school or church informed of upcoming events. Use to create illustrated monthly calendars that can look either like wall or desktop calendars and be published automatically to your website, saved to a file or printed. Perfect for keeping an active calendar for a business, school, church, club, team, class, course, organizations and personal calendars. This program makes it easy for some one with zero knowledge of HTML to create, publish, and update online event calendars in minutes. No need to battle html code ever again, you can choose the look of your calendar from a large list of defined styles and templates or easily create your own custom look that can include photos, backgrounds, and fonts. And the built in FTP module remembers your settings, and lets you update your website calendar with one click. The HTML editor lets easily include HTML code within a calendar date. Now, you can also attach files, and publish with iCal and RSS feeds using the calendar wizard. Ideal for webmasters, students, coaches, and teachers to keep online schedules. Teachers can keep their class informed of upcoming homework assignments and tests using the calendar on the school website. A coach can keep their sports team schedule online with game dates and practices. And a priest, minister or rabbi can keep their congregation informed of upcoming church events and activities. The calendar wizzard lets you include photos, textures and custom fonts.
Fixed an issue with a styles thumbnail
1- You may distribute this evaluation copy providing that you do not remove any files.
2- You may not make copies of the program for sale or distribution.
3- This software is copyrighted, and all rights therein are reserved.
End-user licence agreement:
CALENDAR PAD LICENSE AGREEMENT
BY SELECTING THE ACCEPTANCE RADIO BUTTON OR INSTALLING OR USING THE CALENDAR PAD SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF OR THE ENTITY YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU OR SUCH ENTITY ARE BOUND BY, AND A PARTY TO, THIS AGREEMENT AS THE "LICENSEE." IF YOU OR THE ENTITY YOU REPRESENT DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MUST PRESS THE CANCEL BUTTON, AND YOU MUST NOT INSTALL OR USE THE CALENDAR PAD SOFTWARE, AND YOU OR THE ENTITY YOU REPRESENT, DO NOT BECOME A LICENSEE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
a) "Agreement" means this CALENDAR PAD License Agreement.
b) "Product" means the CALENDAR PAD program.
c) "CALENDAR PAD" means the executable code version of the Main Program and any file or plugin, which is a part of CALENDAR PAD, in any version or edition, and name including WEB CALENDAR PAD, and SCHOOL CALENDAR PAD.
d) "Main Program" means the executable code portion of the CALENDAR PAD program which hosts Plugins, and is not itself a Plugin. The Main Program is the program identified as CALENDAR PAD at the following URL: http://www.calendarpad.com/software.html
e) "Plugin" means a program which interacts with the Main Program, that changes the functionality of the CALENDAR PAD program, and includes any files that define how it should behave, and the graphics that create the visual look, and interface of the plugin.
f) "Update" means a revision to the CALENDAR PAD program, file or plugin. It is designated by a change in the version number.
g) "Documentation" means the help pages hosted on the calendarpad.com website, and which may also be accessible through the CALENDAR PAD Help menu.
1. LICENSEE REPRESENTATIONS. Licensee represents and warrants that it has the legal capacity to enter into this Agreement, that it will use the Product only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Agreement.
2. TRIAL TERM. CALENDAR PAD is distributed as fully functional, uncrippled trial version software. You are entitled to evaluate CALENDAR PAD for a period of up to 30 days free of charge. However, any calendar generated by the program must leave the disclaimer at the bottom of the calendar, and you many not Alter, Remove any logo, copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices in the generated calendar, including the link to www.calendarpad.com. After the 30 day trial period, you are required to register the CALENDAR PAD program, otherwise Licensee's right to use the Product shall terminate immediately and without notice at the end of the 30 day trial period. Upon termination, Licensee shall destroy all copies of the Product. Continued use of CALENDAR PAD, beyond the 30 day trial period without registration is illegal.
3. LICENSE GRANT. Provided Licensee complies with the terms and conditions of this Agreement and has paid the applicable license fees. SEAAPPLE Software grants the Licensee a personal, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to install and use the CALENDAR PAD program. Upon SEAAPPLE's receipt of the applicable license fees, a serial number key will be issued to Licensee to unlock the CALENDAR PAD program, and remove trial version restrictions.
In situations where multiple persons will use the product, you must purchase an individual license for each member of the group using the program (the licenses as a whole is called a "site license").
4. RESTRICTIONS ON USE.
Licensee may not:
(i) Modify or create any derivative works of the Product.
(ii) Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to (a) derive the source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization of the Product, or (b) defeat, bypass, avoid, remove, deactivate or otherwise circumvent any software protection mechanisms in the Product (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction);
(iii) Redistribute, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, or otherwise transfer the
Product or rights to any other party.
(iv) Alter, Remove any logo, copyright, trademark, or other proprietary
notices in the Product. The SEAAPPLE produced plugins that are provided with the CALENDAR PAD may only be used with the Main Program and may not be used with any other program or other third party product.
5. SUPPORT. The Licensee will have access to online self help services, but will not be entitled to receive from SEAAPPLE any technical support or telephone assistance.
6. FEES. A license fee is required in order to use the CALENDAR PAD program beyond the 30 day trial evaluation. Fee information is available at: http://www.calendarpad.com
7. UPDATES. This license does not entitle Licensee to Updates to the CALENDAR PAD. If Updates to the CALENDAR PAD are made available, they will be available for download from the www.calendarpad.com website and will be subject to then current license agreement and payment of any additional license fees.
9. TERMINATION. Should Licensee breach this Agreement, Licensee's right to use the Product shall terminate immediately and without notice. Upon termination, Licensee shall destroy all copies of the Product.
10. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. The CALENDAR PAD program is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and by international treaties. You agree that SEAAPPLE may use in any manner and without limitation all comments, suggestions, complaints and other feedback you provide relating to the Product.
Without advertising, SEAAPPLE Software has all rights to terminate the services included in the program including, but not limited to, technical support, upgrades, sales, and other activities related to the program.
You may redistribute the 30-Day trial version of the CALENDAR PAD program, provided you distribute no more than 5 physical copies of the program and that all files remain unmodified and that no additional files are redistributed with the package. You must ask and receive written permission, to distribute more then 5 copies of the program. Only SEAAPPLE Software has the right to sell its program, you may not charge any money for the distribution of the program.
SEAAPPLE Software has made a good-faith effort to ensure that the images included with the software are free of all copyright restrictions, or are free to use. However, we do not guarantee that all images are copyright-free and assume no liability or responsibility for any copyright infringement, or errors. The following description of our collection will help you make an informed decision concerning its use.
WITH RESPECT TO THE CLIPART FOLDER AND ITS SUBFOLDERS
I. Photos with names, which begin with capital Letter A, are
U.S. Air Force photos courtesy of Air Force Link http://www.af.mil/
US Federal Government: Although there are exceptions, works of the federal
Government are in the public domain. The Air Force Link website identifies the
photos as public information "Information presented on Air Force Link is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested."
II. Photos with names, which begin with capital Letter B, are from www.pdPhoto.org
These photos are labeled as follows: Jon Sullivan has released these photos into
the public domain.
III. Photos with names, which begin with capital Letter C, are from
National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), "Most NOAA photos and
slides are in the public domain and CANNOT be
Copyrighted. Although at present, no fee is charged for using the photos credit
MUST be given to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric
Commerce unless otherwise instructed to give credit to the photographer or other
Textures stored in the ClipArt folder, and used in calendars are subject to
the following license
These textures are Copyright? Mayang Murni Adnin, 2001-2004. They have all been
taken by our own cameras or created by ourselves. They are free to use for all uses,
Whether commercial or non-commercial (you may incorporate them into your work
with no requirement to pay us any licensing fee etc).
However, you may not sell any or all of these textures. Any redistribution of any of the
textures should credit the authors and this web site, and a maximum of 50 of
these textures may be redistributed together.
The source of the clip art Used in creating some calendar graphics, came from
http://clipart.freedesktop.org/. To the best of our knowledge, all images used
have been placed in the public domain.
13. INDEMNIFICATION. Licensee agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, SEAAPPLE Software and its affiliates, and its licensors from any and all costs, damages and reasonable attorneys' fees resulting from any breach of this Agreement or claim that Licensee's use of the Product has injured or otherwise violated any right of any third party or violates any law.
14. LIMITED WARRANTY FOR CALENDAR PAD PRODUCT. Provided Licensee has paid the applicable license fees for the CALENDAR PAD Product and is in compliance with the terms and conditions hereof, for thirty (30) days after the date of download of the SEAAPPLE warrants that the unmodified CALENDAR PAD product, when properly installed and used, will substantially achieve the functionality described in the applicable Documentation. THIS LIMITED EXPRESS WARRANTY FOR THE PREMIUM PRODUCT CONSTITUTES THE ONLY WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT. IN THE EVENT OF A BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY, AND IF LICENSEE PROVIDES SEAAPPLE WITH A WRITTEN REPORT DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD OF ANY ERRORS OR FAILURES, SEAAPPLE WILL USEREASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROMPTLY CORRECT, REPLACE OR PROVIDE A WORK AROUND FOR SUCH ERROR OR FAILURE, AT NO CHARGE TO LICENSEE, OR AT SEAAPPLE'S SOLE OPTION, PROVIDE A REFUND TO LICENSEE. THIS IS LICENSEE'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES HEREUNDER.
15. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER FOR THE CALENDAR PAD PROGRAM. THE CALENDAR PAD IS PROVIDED WITH ALL FAULTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. SEAAPPLE, ITS LICENSORS AND OTHER SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,INCLUDING THEWARRANTIES THAT THE CALENDAR PAD PRODUCT IS FREE OF DEFECTS, VIRUS FREE, AND ABLE TO OPERATE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED BASIS, THAT THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE CALENDAR PAD PRODUCT WILL MEET LICENSEE'S REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ERRORS IN THE CALENDAR PAD PRODUCT WILL BE CORRECTED, AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT THE CALENDAR PAD PRODUCT IS MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, OR NON-INFRINGING, UNLESS SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. FURTHER, SEAAPPLE, ITS LICENSORS AND OTHER SUPPLIERS DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANYREPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE CALENDAR PAD PRODUCT IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY SEAAPPLE OR A SEAAPPLE AUTHORIZEDREPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF ANY WARRANTY THAT CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. SEAAPPLE AND ITS LICENSORS AND OTHER SUPPLIERS HAVE NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO LICENSEE'S USE OF THE WEBCALENDAR PAD PRODUCT. LICENSEE BEARS THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THEIR QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE AND ASSUMES THE ENTIRE COST OF ANY SERVICE AND REPAIR. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. NO USE OF THE CALENDAR PAD PRODUCT IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THIS DISCLAIMER.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL SEAAPPLE SOFTWARE, ORITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS OR RESELLERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF.
Software License Agreement
(c) 2004 SEAAPPLE Software - All Rights Reserved